Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Online Learning: Why Libraries Could Be the Key to MOOCs’ Success (Ki Sung / MindShift)
2. Nicco Mele Named as New Director of the Shorenstein Center at Harvard Kennedy School (Shorenstein Center)
3. Admit it: You Used To Be That ‘Guy at Your J-School’ (Jack Murtha / Columbia Journalism Review)
4. Alan Rusbridger Appointed Chair of Oxford University’s Reuters Institute for Study of Journalism (Alex Spence / Politico)
5. U.S. JSK Journalism Fellows Named for 2016-17 (John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford)
6. Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard Announces the 79th Class of Nieman Fellows (Nieman)