Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. MIT Report Stresses Central Role of Faculty Members and Instructional Designers in Online Learning (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
2. Journalism Has an Editing Crisis, But We Can Do Something About It (Alison MacAdam / Poynter)
3. How a New Reporting Collaborative is Building a Newsroom That Crosses State Lines (Anna Clark / Columbia Journalism Review)
4. The Tough-Love Advice Edtech Needs to Hear (Bridget Burns / EdSurge)
5. 4 Values That EdTech Leaders Should Champion (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)