Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. In Oregon, Journalism Educators Want to Prepare Students To Cover Mass Shootings (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
2. Edtech Startup Bets Branded Learning Can Reinvigorate E-learning (Toby Shapshak / Forbes)
3. Gamification, Personalization and Continued Education Are Trending In Edtech (Sean O’Connor (Sean O’Connor / TechCrunch)
4. Can Ed Tech Power a Social-Justice Approach to ‘Disruption?’ (Benjamin Herold / Education Week)
5. Faculty Jobs in Communication Are Up (Chronicle of Higher Education)