Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. There’s No One Way to Sell an E-book (Calvin Reid / Publishers Weekly)
2. With Romance Novels Booming, Beefcake Sells, but It Doesn’t Pay (Laura M. Holson / New York Times)
3. How Reedsy Aims to Streamline Indie Publishing (Kristine Hoang / Digital Book World)
4. AWP 2016 Wrap-up: Literature, Commerce, and Even Love Collide in Los Angeles (Claire Kirch / Publishers Weekly)
5. Literary Publishing in the 21st Century (Jane Friedman / JaneFriedman.com)
6. Sales of Digital Course Materials Surpass Print For the First Time, Does It Matter? (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
7. Content + Curation + Community = A New Apple Books (Mark Watkins / The Bookseller)