Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Amazon Wins $30 Million Deal to Sell E-Books in NYC Schools (Hilary Brueck / Fortune)
2. Is the E-Book Reader About to Stage a Comeback? (Philip Jones / The Bookseller)
3. Books Cannot Become Mere ‘Content’ (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)
4. Indie Author Finds Niche with ‘Geek Cookbook’ (Jennifer McCartney / Publishers Weekly)
5. Juggernaut Wants to Be the Netflix for Indian Books (Pranav Dixit / FactorDaily)