Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Chill. It’s Not Books vs. Amazon. You Can Have Both! (Davey Alba / Wired)
2. 3 Facebook Marketing Tools Publishers and Authors Must Use (Fauzia Burke / Digital Book World)
3. Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Google Book-Scanning Project (Lawrence Hurley / Reuters)
4. Big Data (and Big Metaphors) at London Book Fair (Mark Piesing / Publishing Perspectives)
5. The Digital Publishing Revolution Is Only Speeding Up (Brian F. O’Leary / Publishers Weekly)
6. The Key Book Publishing Paths: 2016 (Jane Friedman)
7. Amazon in Line to Sell E-Books to New York City’s Schools (Greg Bensinger / Wall Street Journal)