Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Secrets of the Yahoo Sale ‘Book’ Reveal Financial Meltdown and Big Bet on Mobile Voice Search (Kara Swisher / Re/code)
2. It’s Not Just Celebrities — Facebook Is Paying Media Companies to Make Live Video, Too (Kurt Wagner / Re/code)
3. NPR Built a Private Personal Finance Facebook Group That Now Has More Than 10,000 Members (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
4. Opposition to Broadband Subsidies Is More About Politics Than Tech (April Glaser / Wired)
5. Reddit Steps Up Anti-Harassment Measures With New Blocking Tool (Mike Isaac / New York Times)