Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. 400 Reporters Kept the Panama Papers Secret For a Year. Here’s How They Pulled It Off. (Jason Abbruzzese / Mashable)
2. How ICIJ got hundreds of journalists to collaborate on the Panama Papers (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
3. Marissa Mayer vs. “Kim Kardashian’s Ass”: What Sunk Yahoo’s Media Ambitions? (Sarah Ellison / Vanity Fair)
4. Photo Project Aims to Take Cringe Factor Out of “Techies” (Megan Rose Dickey / TechCrunch)
5. Twitter Beats Amazon, Verizon for Global NFL Streaming Deal (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
6. Publishers Say Jury Is Still Out on Facebook’s Suggested Videos Product (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
7. International JSK Journalism Fellows named for 2016-17 (John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford)