Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Pop Goes the Digital Media Bubble (Monika Bauerlein and Clara Jeffery)
2. Unmasking the Men Behind Zero Hedge, Wall Street’s Renegade Blog (Tracy Alloway and Luke Kawa / Bloomberg)
3. The Full Story Behind Bloomberg’s Attempt To “Unmask” Zero Hedge (Tyler Durden / Zero Hedge)
4. Twitter Aims to Boost its Visibility by Switching from ‘Social Networking’ to ‘News’ on the App Store (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
5. Twitter and Facebook Want Publishers and Brands to Stop Promoting Their Snapchat Accounts (Garett Sloane / Digiday)
6. Reynolds Journalism Institute Announces 10th Fellowship Class (RJI Online)