Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Revenue Soars on Ad Growth (Deepa Seetharaman / Wall Street Journal)
2. Comcast: Cord Cutting? What Cord Cutting? (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
3. Spotify Acquires CrowdAlbum, An Aggregator of Social Data From Live Events (Glenn Peoples / Billboard)
4. Amazon in Talks to Create Virtual Reality Content (Joan E. Solsman / The Wrap)
5. What’s Really Killing Digital Media: The Tyranny Of The Impression (Max Willens / International Business Times)
6. With Facebook Video, the Aggregators Are Winning (Sahil Patel / Digiday)