Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Panama Papers Leak Signals a Shift in Mainstream Journalism (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
2. How an Internet Mapping Glitch Turned a Random Kansas Farm Into a Digital Hell (Kashmir Hill / Fusion)
3. The Fight for the Future of NPR (Leon Neyfakh / Slate)
4. Medium and Twitter Founder: ‘We Put Junk Food in Front of Them and They Eat It’ (Andy Meek / The Guardian)
5. Facebook Drops Branded Content Restrictions for Publishers (Tim Peterson / Marketing Land)
6. From the Panama Papers to Facebook, Cooperation is Increasingly Vital For Journalism (Emily Bell / The Guardian)