Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. First MOOC-Based Master’s Degree in Data Science Presents a New Model for Meeting Market Demand (College of Engineering / University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
2. Assignment: How to Analyze a Brand’s Social Media Use (Joy Mayer)
4. Commentary: Student Journalists Face Legal Chokeholds (Frank LoMonte / The Ithacan)
5. Sales of Digital Course Materials Surpass Print For the First Time, Does It Matter? (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
6. Rutgers Students Telling Refugees’ Stories (Kathryn Masterson / Chronicle of Higher Education)