Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. New Grant Brings Journalism Innovation Opportunities for ASU Students (Arizona State University)
3. ‘Universities Take Money For Journalism Degrees Under False Pretences’ (Roy Greenslade / The Guardian)
4. Report: Using Ed Tech to Boost Development of Social-Emotional Learning Skills (Leila Meyer / THE Journal)
5. Your Mobile Phone Bill is Sparking an Edtech Renaissance (Jeremy Friedman / TechCrunch)
6. Have We Been Oversold on Ed Tech? (Alfie Kohn / AlterNet)