Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. The Six Tech Advances In Higher Ed That Are Preparing Students For The Future Of Work (George Lorenzo / Fast Company)
2. Memo to Tony Gallagher: Why Journalism Degrees Really Do Matter (Roy Greenslade / The Guardian)
3. Point Park University to Launch Environmental Journalism Program (Aaron Aupperlee / Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
4. Educators Embrace Forces of Change In Online Learning (Jonathan Moules / Financial Times)
5. Three Critiques of EdTech at SXSWedu (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)
6. McGraw-Hill Says Digital Sales Beat Print For First Time (Chicago Sun-Times)
7. Could Slack Be the Next Online Learning Platform? (Amy Ahearn / EdSurge)