Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up below to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Barnes & Noble’s Chief Digital Officer Is “Meh” On the Threat of Amazon (Thu-Huong Ha / Quartz)
2. Why Do Kids Prefer to Read Print and Not E-Books? (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
3. Kids Don’t Want E-Books (Anne Spigelmire Groth / Baltimore Sun)
4. The New Indie and the Self-Publishing Revolution (Brooke Warner / Publishers Weekly)
5. 4 Lessons for Authors on the Current State of Publishing (Jane Friedman / JaneFriedman.com)
6. How Publishers and ‘Hybrid’ Authors Are Working Together (Kristine Hoang / Digital Book World)