Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. E-Books Are More Than Just Digital Facsimiles, and Publishers Need To Realize That, Pronto (Haje Jan Kamps / TechCrunch)
2. Self-Published E-Books Made Up 22 Percent Of E-Book Sales In 2015 (Emma Cueto / Bustle)
3. E-Books Are Not the Answer To a Literacy Crisis (Juanita Giles / Washington Post)
4. The Power of Free: How to Sell More E-Books (Mark Coker / Publishers Weekly)
5. School Reading Unbound: Open eBooks Initiative (Lindsey Tepe / Slate)