Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. On Newspapers and E-Books, the Justice Department’s Antitrust Theory Is Obsolete (Michael Hiltzik / Los Angeles Times)
2. Some More Tips to Make Your E-Book Look Great (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)
3. For Me, Traditional Publishing Means Poverty. But Self-Publish? No Way (Ros Barber / The Guardian)
4. Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton: Will Digital Books Replace Print? (Blake Montgomery and Mary Jo Madda / EdSurge)
5. Moneyball for Book Publishers: A Detailed Look at How We Read (Alexandra Alter and Karl Russell / New York Times)
6. Open eBooks App: ‘Enabling the Joy of Reading’ (Kristine Hoang / Digitial Book World)