Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How CEO Jack Dorsey Plans to Fix Twitter (Erin Griffith / Fortune)
2. Ex-SB Nation Editor Seeks Correction/Retraction From Deadspin Over Daniel Holtzclaw Story (Erik Wemple / The Washington Post)
3. How The New York Times, Vox and Other Publishers Adopt a Product Approach to News (Ricardo Bilton / Digiday)
4. Report: Media Channels Growing, Expanding and Diversifying in the Middle East (Northwestern University in Qatar)
5. The Atlantic Signs W+K to Promote Its New ‘A&Q’ Project (Erik Oster / Adweek)
6. Mashable Launches French-Language Site With France 24 (Mark Sweney / The Guardian)