Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Four of the Smallest Newsrooms in America Are Using Video (Josh Stearns / Medium)
2. At The Dallas Morning News, Becoming Truly Digital Means Starting Over (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
3. So, About That ‘Tiny Hands’ Trump Chrome Extension… (Jason Tanz / Wired)
4. Journalism Group Responds To Invocation of Its Ethics Code In Hogan v. Gawker (Peter Sterne / Politico New York)
5. Twitter Updates Moments For Better Mobile Browsing By Sending Users To AMP-Powered Pages (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
6. Using Video, The New Yorker Abandons Its Mystique In Hopes Of Attracting a Larger Audience (Jack Murtha / Columbia Journalism Review)
7. New Poll Shows Americans Side With Apple in Encryption Fight (Dawn Chmielewski / Re/code)