Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Gawker Employees Bargain First Union Contract at a Digital Media Company (Steven Greenhouse / The Guardian)
2. Apple Wins Major Court Victory Against FBI in a Case Similar to San Bernardino (Glenn Greenwald and Jenna McLaughlin / The Intercept)
3. Snapchat Brings Live Stories To The Web For The First Time (Jacob Kastrenakes / The Verge)
4. Hoaxmap is Collecting Debunked Rumors About Refugees (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
5. Dan Frommer Is Re/code’s Editor in Chief (Kara Swisher / Re/code)
6. You Might Apply For Your Next Job By Playing A Mobile Game (Lydia Dishman / Fast Company)