Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Spare Me Your Hypocritical Journalism Lecture, Mr. President (Jack Shafer / Politico)
2. Accessible Images for Everyone (Todd Kloots / Twitter)
3. A Rant About Why Snapchat 2.0 Is No Disappearing Teen Fad (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
4. Bloomberg Media CEO Justin B. Smith Introduces New Bloomberg.com (Justin B. Smith / Bloomberg)
5. One in Five Employees Would Sell Their Work Passwords, Some For Less Than $100 (Wong Joon Ian / Quartz)
6. Newspapers Gobble Each Other Up to Survive Digital Apocalypse (Gerry Smith / Bloomberg)