Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Top Editor to Leave International Business Times Media Amid Layoffs (Peter Sterne / Politico Media)
2. Microsoft Tells Possible Yahoo Buyers It Would Consider Backing Bids With Big Bucks (Kara Swisher / Re/code)
3. Turner Plans to Spend $100 Million Expanding Bleacher Report (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
4. Apple’s First Foray Into Original TV Is a Series About Apps (Emily Steel / New York Times)
5. How Can Marketers and Publishers Best Use Medium? Ev Williams Shares His Vision (Jeremy Barr / AdAge)
6. Why a Weekly Tabloid Owned by Maury Povich Might Have ‘The Best Newsroom in Montana’ (Heidi Gaiser / Columbia Journalism Review)