Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Self-Correcting Beyond a Web Era Marked by Sensationalism (John Herrman / New York Times)
2. $115 million Verdict in Hulk Hogan Sex-Tape Lawsuit Could Wipe Out Gawker (Joe Mullin / Ars Technica)
3. A Week on the Trail With the “Disgusting Reporters” Covering Donald Trump (Seth Stevenson / Slate)
4. The Mutual Dependence of Donald Trump and the News Media (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
5. News Deeply’s Lara Setrakian Is Building a Media Empire (Jason Abbruzzese / Mashable)
6. Artisanal Adtech: What Can Advertising Learn From the Craft Beer Movement? (Dave Carroll / Medium)