Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Digital First Media Bids $45.5M for Orange County Register, Riverside Press-Enterprise (Beau Yarbrough / Inland Valley Daily Bulletin)
2. Turkish Government ‘Blocks Twitter and Facebook’ As Part of Alleged Media Ban Following Ankara Blast (Will Worley / The Independent)
3. How ‘I Don’t Have Facebook’ Became the New Annoying ‘I Don’t Watch TV’ (Heather Dockray / Mashable)
4. The Second Smartphone Revolution (Fred Wilson / AVC)
5. The New York Times Just Bought a Hot Marketing Company (Jonathan Vanian / Fortune)
6. Sean Parker: The Media Built Twitter, and Now It’s Bringing It Down (Kurt Wagner / Re/code)