Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Vice May Be Gonzo on News. Advertisers May Be a Different Story (Paul Farhi / Washington Post)
2. Facebook Wants to Pay for Streaming NFL Rights, but Apple Doesn’t (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
3. Publishers Have to Pay Up for Tracking Audiences on Distributed Platforms (Jeremy Barr / AdAge)
5. CNET Tries Something Completely Different: Publishing Fiction (Alexandra Alter / NY Times)
6. ONA Suggestion Box: What Makes for a Great Pitch? (Trevor Knoblich / ONA)