Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Cronkite New Voices Act Would Help Ensure Press Rights for Students in Missouri (Mallory Daily / St. Louis Public Radio)
2. 10 Things Budding Journalists Should Not Do When Job Hunting (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
3. The Next Generation of Journalism Students Has No Idea What They’re Getting Into (Erica Berger, Catchpool / Quartz)
4. What’s Lost When Kids Are ‘Under-connected’ to the Internet? (Ki Sung / MindShift)
5. MIT Unveils Multiple Initiatives To Improve Digital Learning from PreK to Continuing Ed (Joshua Bolkan / THE Journal)
6. Good Online Teaching is Often Just Plain Good Teaching (Kelli Hicks / eSchool News)