Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. In Education Publishing, Even the Stalwarts Need to Get On Board With Digital (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
2. How a New Campaign is Trying to Strengthen the Rights of Student Journalists (Jonathan Peters / Columbia Journalism Review)
3. Texas State University Announces Major in Digital Media Innovation and Mass Communication (Texas State University)
4. New Tow Center Research Fellows Explore the Vanguard of Digital Journalism (Tow Center for Digital Journalism)
5. Reader Engagement Data Makes the Case for Long-Form Content at Lehigh University (Parse.ly)
6. Robert Downey Jr., Usher Join $15 Million Investment in MasterClass ( Lora Kolodny / Wall Street Journal)