Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. U.S. Professors Aren’t Getting Any More Accepting Of Online Learning — But Students Definitely Are (Amy X. Wang / Quartz)
2. Study: Enrollment in Online Learning Up, Except at For-Profits (Jordan Friedman / U.S. News & World Report)
3. Study Suggests Acceptance of Online Education Still Lags Among High School Students (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Brain Food: Here Are 15 Smart People Talking For 5 Minutes Each About Journalism’s Future (Joshua Benton / Nieman Lab)
5. MSU School of Journalism To Partner With Smithsonian Latino Center (Nicole Szymczak / Michigan State University)
6. Great Journalism From America’s High Schools (Flipboard)