Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Newspaper Adviser Is Fired After Students’ Scoop Roils Maryland Campus (Mike McPhate / New York Times)
2. Journalism Student Defends Her Appraisal of New York Times Newsroom (Richard Horgan / AdWeek)
3. KU Student Newspaper Sues Administrators, Alleging Funding Cuts After Critical Editorial (Jonathan Shorman / The Topeka Capital-Journal)
4. Why Student Journalists at University of Kansas Filed a Federal Lawsuit (Jonathan Peters / Columbia Journalism Review)
5. Y Combinator Absorbs Edtech Accelerator Imagine K12, Creating Specialized Vertical (Connie Loizos / TechCrunch)
6. Journalism Is a Stressful Career, But Work Doesn’t Have To Be Miserable (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
7. 10 Ways to Fail When Creating an Online Program (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)