Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Scribd Revises Its Subscription Model (Andrew Albanese / Publishers Weekly)
2. Pinterest for Authors: A Beginner’s Guide (Kirsten Oliphant / JaneFriedman.com)
3. HarperCollins Italia buys 20lines App (Charlotte Eyre / The Bookseller)
4. Bite Sized E-books are Taking the World by Storm (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
5. I Didn’t Want to Resort to Self-Publishing, But It’s an Exhilarating Change (Louise Walters / The Guardian)