Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Powell’s Books CEO Blasts Amazon (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
2. Self-Published Book Bumps ‘The Girl On the Train’ Out of the Top Spot (Eva Lesko Natiello / The Huffington Post)
3. It’s Time for Bookstores to Stop Boycotting Amazon Publishing (Andrew Zack / The Huffington Post)
4. Nielsen Launches E-Book Tracker (Lisa Campbell / The Bookseller)
5. Three Ways Publishers and Libraries Can Work Better Together (Brian Kenney / Publishers Weekly)