Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Inside The Obama Administration’s Attempt To Bring Tech Companies Into The Fight Against ISIS (Sheera Frenkel / BuzzFeed)
2. Eight Out of Ten Reddit Users Get Their News From the Site, Pew Report Says (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
3. Snapchat Enlists Nielsen to Track Ad Campaigns (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
4. Apple Files to Vacate Order, Says ‘The Constitution Forbids’ What FBI Seeks (Jordan Novet / VentureBeat)
5. How A 1990 Hardy Boys Book Presaged The Future Of The Internet (Steven Melendez / Fast Company)
6. University of Missouri Curators Fire Melissa Click After Months of Controversy (William Schmitt / Missourian)
7. Honoring My Daughter’s ‘Last’ Request In The Age of Digital Media (Janie Emaus / Washington Post)