Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. In Social Media’s Iowa Caucus Predictions, Twitter Nails It (Marcus Gilmer / Mashable)
2. Alphabet Passes Apple to Become the World’s Most Valuable Company (Davey Alba / Wired)
3. Jeff Bezos On The Washington Post’s Digital Strategy, the Future of Print, and Sending Trump to Space (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
4. Spin-Off or Sale? Yahoo Turnaround Plan in Focus as Earnings Awaited (Deborah M. Todd / Reuters)
5. Facebook is Targeting Clickbait With Newsfeed Algorithm Update (Kirsty Styles / The Next Web)
6. Time Warner Loves Hulu, But Also Wants To Ruin It (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)