Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Washington Post’s ‘Bandito’ Tool Optimizes Content For Clicks (Jack Marshall / Wall Street Journal)
2. Looking Back at Grantland, ESPN Decision Sad, Not Necessarily Wrong (Jim Brady / ESPN)
3. Wired Is Launching an Ad-Free Website to Appease Ad Blockers (Joshua Brustein / Bloomberg Business)
4. More People Streamed the Super Bowl Than Ever Before. Here Are the Numbers: (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
5. Timing Is Everything: Twitter Unveils First View Ads, Videos At The Top Of Your Timeline (Ingrid Lunden / TechCrunch)
6. Viacom To Sell U.S. Ads For Snapchat (Brian Steinberg / Variety)