Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Time Inc. Said to Be Interested in Joining Fray of Yahoo Suitors (Alex Sherman / Bloomberg)
2. Telegraph Suspends Comments on Relaunched Online Content (Mark Sweney / The Guardian)
3. The Next Step: Moving From Generic Analytics to Editorial Analytics (Federica Cherubini and Rasmus Kleis Nielsen / Nieman Lab)
4. Inside The Independent’s Plans for Digital Expansion (Catalina Albeanu / Journalism.co.uk)
5. National Geographic Built an Online Photo Community That Has More Than Half a Million Members (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
6. Apple Seems to Be Losing PR Battle Over Unlocking iPhone (Dawn Chmielewski / Re/code)