Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Jack Dorsey Addresses Algorithmic Timeline Changes, Insists Twitter Is Real-Time (Alex Kantrowitz / BuzzFeed)
2. Here’s How Twitter’s New Algorithmic Timeline Is Going to Work (Casey Newton / The Verge)
3. The Evolving Technology Of The Super Bowl (Don Basile / TechCrunch)
4. Twitter Steps Up Efforts to Thwart Terrorists’ Tweets (Mike Isaac / New York Times)
5. The New York Times’ New Slack 2016 Election Bot Sends Readers’ Questions Straight to the Newsroom (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
6. Super Bowl Ads 2016: Social Media Part Of Pregame Advertising Impressions Increase, Analysts Say (Aaron Morrison / International Business Times)