Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. New York Times Eyes Ambitious Overhaul In Quest For ‘Journalistic Dominance’ (Michael Calderone / Huffington Post)
2. Bustle and the Industrialization of Confession (Rich Juzwiak / Gawker)
3. New Pew Report: Cable News Remains a Popular Way to Follow the Election, but Social Media Reaches the Young (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
4. Want a Personalized TV Newscast? Watchup Claims It Has the App For That (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
5. Cord Cutting May Be on the Rise, but Comcast Is Holding its Ground (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
6. It’s a Smaller World After All: Facebook Research Shows 3.57 Degrees – Not 6 – of Separation (Chris O’Brien / Venture Beat)