Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Investor Jitters Take a Bite Out of Big Media (Brian Stelter / CNN Money)
2. With Quartz’s App, You Don’t Read the News. You Chat With It (Margaret Rhodes / Wired)
3. Facebook Makes It Harder to Ignore Video Ads (Jon Fingas / Engadget)
4. HBO Now Slow to Catch on With ‘Cord-Cutters’ (Ben Fox Rubin / CNET)
5. As Business Shifts To Online Retailers, McClatchy Is Feeling the Squeeze (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
6. With Accelerated Mobile Pages Coming This Month, Google Aims to Reinvent the Mobile Web (George Slefo / AdAge)
7. Twitter, to Save Itself, Must Scale Back World-Swallowing Ambitions (Farhad Manjoo / New York Times)