Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Twitter Will Now Put Recommended (Not Recent) Tweets At the Top Of Your Timeline (Matthew Lynley / TechCrunch)
2. Advertisers Like the New Timeline, if Twitter Can Pull it Off (Patrick Kulp / Mashable)
3. US Intelligence Chief: We Might Use the Internet of Things to Spy on You (Spencer Ackerman and Sam Thielman / The Guardian)
4. Pacific Content’s Podcasts Are All Sponsored by Companies — But at Least There Aren’t Any Ads (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
5. Politwoops U.S. Is Back! (Jenn Topper / Sunlight Foundation)
6. Google Reverses Its Decision To Ban Ad Blocking Apps From The Google Play Store (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)