Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Code School Udacity Promises Refunds if You Don’t Get a Job (Cade Metz / Wired)
2. VML and MU School of Journalism Team Up For Social Media Course (Greg Hack / Kansas City Star)
4. Digital Tools Aim to Personalize Literacy Instruction (Benjamin Herold / Education Week)
5. Melissa Click’s Inbox (Steve Kolowich / Chronicle of Higher Education)
6. Digital Learning Innovator Works to Reimagine Future of Education (Richard Asa / Chicago Tribune)
7. Newest Version of MOOC on Blended Learning Opens in February (Michael Hart / THE Journal)