Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. E-Book Sales Have Slowed Down this Past Christmas (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
2. Scientists Developing Kindle-Style Tablet for the Blind (James Rogers / Fox News)
3. A New App Turns Your Romance Novel Fantasy Into Reality (Claire Fallon / Huffington Post)
4. The Digital Publishing Industry is on a Hiring Spree (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
5. What’s in Store for Self-Publishing in 2016: Declining E-book Sales, Amazon, and Barriers For Indie Authors (Jennifer McCartney / Publishers Weekly)
7. Blurb Announces New CEO (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)