Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Classic Book Covers Get Charming Redesigns for the E-Book Age (Liz Stinson / Wired)
2. Judge Tosses Retailers’ Suit Against Apple, Publishers (Andrew Albanese / Publishers Weekly)
3. iBook Author Templates: Sameness of E-Book Templates Limits Their Usefulness (D.B. Hebbard / Talking New Media)
4. Penguin Random House E-Books Now Licensed for Perpetual Access (Robert C. Maier / American Libraries)
5. Tablets to See Slow Resurgence (David Nagel / THE Journal)
6. What Authors Need to Know About the New Kindle Warning System (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)