Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Todd Larsen Named CEO of Self-Publishing Specialist Blurb (Jeffrey A. Trachtenberg / Wall Street Journal)
2. Penguin Random House Sells Author Solutions (Maryann Yin / Galley Cat)
3. Amazon Has Officially Won the Multibillion-Dollar Self-Publishing Market (Amy X. Wang / Quartz)
4. The Growth and Effectiveness of Interactive E-books for Learning (Matt Goolding / Digital Book World)
5. Overdrive Says 2015 Was ‘Banner Year’ For Growth In Digital Books and Periodicals in Libraries (D.B. Hebbard / Talking New Media)
6. Amazon Echo Will Now Read E-books Aloud To You (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
7. Open Road Reshuffles Execs to Shift Beyond E-books (Dianna Dilworth / Galley Cat)
Correction: This post has been updated to correct link No. 7.