Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. New Tow Center Report Outlines the State of Automated Journalism (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
2. ProPublica Launches the Dark Web’s First Major News Site (Andy Greenberg / Wired)
3. Why Intel and Vox Media Are Teaming Up to Stop Online Harassment (Adi Robertson / The Verge)
4. Twitter’s Latest Challenge: Deciding Who’s a Terrorist (Jessi Hempel / Wired)
5. ‘There’s Been a Mindset Change': Legacy Publishers Are Catching Up (Ricardo Bilton / Digiday)
6. Facebook Wants 2016 to Be the Year Messenger Makes Apps Irrelevant (Davey Alba / Wired)
7. What I Learned In 12 Weeks Of Therapy For Social Media Addiction (Sarah Kessler / Fast Company)