Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Inside Facebook’s Decision to Blow Up the Like Button (Sarah Frier / Bloomberg Business)
2. Bloomberg Editor Quits Over Fear The Company Can’t Cover Michael Bloomberg Aggressively (Michael Calderone / Huffington Post)
3. FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler Seeks to Let You Use Whatever Cable Box You Want (Ken Yeung / Venture Beat)
4. It’s Time to Unlock the Set-Top Box Market (Tom Wheeler, FCC Chairman / Re/code)
5. The Wall Street Journal Reorganizes Its Newsroom to Meet Digital Demands (Kelsey Sutton / Politico)
6. Facebook Doesn’t Think About Making Money the Way Most Companies Do (Erin Griffith / Fortune)
7. Aereo Founder’s New Startup Wants to Bring You Wi-Fi—And Cut Out the Providers (Issie Lapowsky / Wired)