Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Problem With Journalism Is You Need an Audience (Hamilton Nolan / Gawker)
2. Axel Springer’s Bild is Testing News Delivery via Facebook Messenger (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
3. Foursquare Raises $45 Million, Cutting Its Valuation Nearly in Half (Mike Isaac / New York Times)
4. Wikipedia Just Turned 15 years Old. Will it Survive 15 More? (Andrew Lih / Washington Post)
5. Revitalizing Journalism in Brazil (Fabiano Maisonnave / Nieman Reports)
6. Snapchat Is Looking to Buy an Ad Tech Startup (Kurt Wagner / Re/code)
7. How Slate, The Washington Post, Bloomberg Fight Ad Blocking (Lucia Moses / Digiday)