1. One-fifth of Americans are online almost every moment (Erin Blakemore / Smithsonian Magazine)
2. Spotify considers allowing some artists to withhold music from free service (Hannah Karp / Wall Street Journal)
3. Europe plans to ease copyright rules on using digital content (Mark Scott / New York Times)
4. The next wave of ad blocking is arriving, slowly (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. Diversity an essential element of innovation (Nina Zenni & John Bracken / Knight Foundation)
6. The best and worst journalism of 2015 (David Uberti / Columbia Journalism Review)
Subscribe to our newsletter to see our Must Reads before anyone else!