1. 20 ideas receive support from Knight Prototype Fund (Eva Pereira / Knight Foundation)
2. What a mass exodus at a linguistics journal means for scholarly publishing (Ellen Wexler / Chronicle of Higher Education)
3. Fast, affordable internet remains challenge for many schools, survey finds (Benjamin Herold / EdWeek)
4. NSF awards $5M for four regional big data hubs in science (via HPC Wire)
5. Cheating in online classes is now big business (Derek Newton / The Atlantic)
Our Journalism & Digital Education Roundup comes out every Thursday.
See next week’s before anyone else by subscribing to our newsletter on this page!