1. Apple said to ask SCOTUS to review e-books case (David McCabe / The Hill)
2. E-reader ownership declines dramatically over 2014 (Ellen Duffer / Forbes)
3. Why the Amazon bookstore helps legitimize their imprints (Mike Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. German publisher to launch Wattpad-like subscription service in April 2016 (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
5. How to publish an e-book: Resources for authors (via Jane Friedman)
6. A manifesto for digital book designers (Azim Ozakil / FutureBook)
7. The oxymoron of self-publishing (Mandy Jackson-Beverly / Huffington Post)
Our E-Books & Self-Publishing Round up comes out every Tuesday.
Subscribe to our newsletter on this page to see next week’s before anyone else!