1. Twitter’s heart hits the wrong beat (Emily Bell / Guardian)
2. Facebook’s traffic to top publishers fell 32 percent since January (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. BuzzFeed is returning to SXSW after panel cancellation controversy (Noah Kulwin / Re/code)
4. New research shows you’re likely paying for ‘free’ news with your privacy (via The Conversation)
5. Reviews: Amazon pilots include a revolt and the supernatural (via New York Times)
6. An eBay for the brokenhearted (Anne Quito / The Atlantic)
Our Must Reads Newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Have it delivered straight to your email inbox by subscribing on this page!